SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam and Answers
SEMRush SEO Toolkit Certification Examination your knowledge will be judged on the basis of Search Engine Optimization Process. To learn the Search Engine Optimization Process We recommend you to learn complete SEO Course from Digitalmarketingseekho
- You will be asked 24 questions.
- You are allowed 24 minutes for the exam.
- To clear this certification, you need to score a minimum of 70%.
- This exam and certification is 100% free and provided by Semrushacademy
We wish all our participants all the Best for the Exams and don’t forget to share your certificates by tagging us on our social media channels.
Certification Exam & Answers
1. Position Tracking allows users to track a website’s search visibility across multiple devices (desktop, phone, and tablet) and locations (down to the city level) in one project.
2. The Backlinks Analytics report helps users compare backlink metrics for several URLs.
3. You cannot compare more than three domains with the help of Keyword Gap.
4. What is the point of the ‘Traffic Cost’ metric in the SEMrush Organic Research Positions Report? What does this metric mean?
5. Which SEMrush tool will guide you through the first steps in creating new content for target keywords?
6. Look at the image below. Where should you click to learn about toxic markers of the first backlink in the list?
7. Which issue type reported by the Site Audit tool is most severe?
8. Look at these keyword lists generated by the Keyword Magic Tool. Keywords from which list are more difficult in terms of bypassing your competitors in organic search?
9. The Traffic Analytics tool provides information about traffic driven to websites by different search engines EXCEPT…
10. The My Reports Tool allows you to… Choose three answers.
11. What does the SEMrush Sensor score refer to?
12. Which tool helps you better understand what’s happening on your website and improve your SEO strategy based on your actual traffic statistics?
13. You are going to check your site’s technical health, but you need to exclude a part of your website from the analysis. What is the easiest way to do this with the help of SEMrush?
14. Which domain is shown in the picture was the most popular worldwide in April 2017?
15. Position Tracking Visibility is another name for Average Position
16. SEMrush provides only fresh live data for Domain Analytics.
17. Which tool can help you find a way to rank higher for target keywords?
18. The Link Building tool helps users enrich their sites’ backlink profiles. The tool can be integrated with Google Search Console. What will this integration do?
19. Mark the three statements that describe the Keyword Difficulty tool’s functionality.
20. Look at the table from the Backlink Gap tool. What do the numbers in the last five columns show?
21. Listing Management allows you to manage your business data (like address, phone number, business hours, and payment methods) in different directories at once.
22. Which tool allows you to compare backlink profiles for more than 6 domains at the same time?
23. To get the most precise and recent data about traffic and user behavior for your website SEO Dashboard allows you to connect Google Analytics and Google Search Console to it.
24. Which tool provides you with information about your competitors’ paid and organic search, display advertising and backlinks on one page?
Disclaimer SEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification Exam and Answers
This examination is the property of Semrushacademy our team tried our best to update all the Questions & Answers of theSEMrush SEO Toolkit Certification carefully still if anything needs to be updated do report to us on our mail id firstname.lastname@example.org we will try to rectify the same as soon as possible. We also recommend all our participants to crosscheck all the Questions & Answers before submitting it for clearing the Certification.